A request must be made for all Returns, Defective and Non-Defective, within 25 days of the original order. Orders for $1000.00 or more are not returnable. All returns must be authorized in advance by a Thelightingshop.com Customer Service Representative and must have a valid Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued before being shipped back. Any returns sent back without a valid RGA number will not be accepted and no credit will be issued. Some returns may have restock fees associated with them, for details on this scroll below to our RETURN ADVANTAGE policy. In the case that you received DEFECTIVE merchandise, view our replacement section below. Orders of $1000.00 or more are not returnable.
RETURN ADVANTAGE - NO RESTOCK FEES ON RETURNS
In the event that you ordered product that you simply do not like or it doesn’t match your décor, you may return it for a full credit within the allotted 25 day period as long as the brand is part of our Return Advantage Program. For instructions on how to make a return and additional details see below.
- Return shipping for a non-defective item is at the customer’s expense.
- Returns made outside of our stated policy may be subject to additional shipping and restocking fees depending on the supplier and the situation.
- Original shipping and handling fees will not be credited. Any shipping and handling fees incurred on the customers behalf, may be deducted from the total return.
- In order to insure a full refund, all products must be received in original carton, without blemish and in re-saleable condition. Products must not be installed. All Returns are subject to inspection
- Customers who place their orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone must review their email receipt(s) for accuracy and notify Customer Service of any issues within 24 hours
- Items that are “made to order” are not eligible for return
- Discounted and Clearance items are not eligible for return – all sales are final.
REPLACEMENTS-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE-WARRANTY CLAIMS
At Thelightingshop.com we stand behind our products 100%.
We will replace any item that you receive Damaged, Defective, or Incorrectly shipped within 25 days of receipt of that item. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information. If you choose to return a defective, damaged or miss-shipped item without providing us the opportunity to replace it, a $15 shipping and handling cost will be applied, along with any additional expedited shipping charges or residential delivery fees incurred on your behalf. Upon placing a REPLACEMENT REQUEST
, we will issue you a new order number which will help you track the replacement in the same way as the original.
HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT:
Submit your request by filling out our online Replacement Request form - Click Here
. The form will walk you through the process and give you a chance to describe the damage and what is needed for replacement.
- Replacements made outside of our stated policy may be subject to additional shipping and restocking fees depending on the supplier and the situation.
- In order to insure a full replacement, we may require you to ship the product back to us at our expense.